- 6 eggs, whisked – Eggs are a highly nutritious source of protein and beneficial vitamins and minerals.
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil – I use grapeseed oil, but use anything neutral that won’t overpower the flavors of the vegetables.
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. sea salt and 1 tsp. Italian seasoning – You can play here! How about a Mexican flair with chili seasoning?
- 1-1/2 cups whole wheat flour - I haven't yet tried this with a gluten-free blend, but if you try it, let me know how it goes.
- 2 cups of chopped vegetables – I like a mixture of onions, red pepper and spinach. How about corn, broccoli, zucchini, mushrooms, or whatever you like.
- 1 cup of cooked, chopped chicken – Any kind of meat would taste great, or omit the meat entirely. I keep baggies of leftover chicken and beef in my freezer ready for recipes like this.
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese