No bake, almost zero time and effort, and will disappear before your eyes...
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (Can also use any nut butter or sunflower seed butter)
- 1/3 cup liquid honey or agave
- 1 heaping tbsp spirulina powder
- 2 heaping tbsp cocoa
- 1 cup quick oats
- 3/4 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup ground flax
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp camu camu powder berry (optional)
- 1/3 cup shelled hemp (optional)
Thoroughly mix the peanut butter, honey, spirulina, and cocoa until smooth. Add and mix remaining ingredients. Form into 1-inch balls (about two bites each). You may need to add a bit more peanut butter or honey to make the mixture sticky enough. Refrigerate or freeze.