- 2 oranges (seedless, peeled)
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 to 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 3/4 cup liqud (I use 1/4 c. carrot juice and 1/2 c. water)
- 2 tbsp ground flax and any other of your favourite "add ins"
Our immune systems need all the help they can get this winter season. Keep sniffles away with this refreshing mix of oranges, mangoes, and ginger.
Blend and enjoy! **This is how I cut an orange for a smoothie (click here).
Thanks for stopping by!
We are Anita Parker & Jamie-Dee Marshall - busy moms, fitness trainers, and founders of Fitness Matters.